New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone be at all interested in going on a cruise next summer? if i could get one for about $500? Just putting that thought out there. Wish I could go back to the cabin this weekend and stay longer....

·
Registered
314 Posts
if i am in the country

·
Registered
192 Posts
lol!

that would be awesome...cept...i'm already goin on a cruise next summer :-D (graduation present woohoo!...haha that and the new car. damn. i'm spoiled :-/)

·
Registered
180 Posts
That's funny - my wife and I are planning one in May for a group of our friends - it's really not bad. The window rooms we are looking at are 550 per person, and if you get 4 people in a inside room (tomb) it averages to about 400 (449 the first 2, 349 the second 2) - oh, its a 5 day going to 3 cities, for comparison.

I think you can get cheaper on Carnival - going out of New Orleans, however Carnival tends to be rowdier - if that is a problem :)

Speaking of trips, who is thinking of going to Cougarfest? I hope to have my baby to Stage 1 by then and would enjoy the show (and show off). Just early fishing for a convoy :rolleyes:

Lastest victim heading for 12 step recovery

"First step in breaking the addiction, Mr Kugler, is to start driving a Buick Century"
"Noooooooooo!!"

G

·
Im definatly up for the Cruise. Just let us know a date you wanna do this and we can plan months and months ahead of time.

About Cougarfest: Im definatly going next year. This years was okay , but next years is going to kick ass

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will start looking for the best deals. And by the way, you don't have to have a cougar to come Jason.....you and I will "share" the one George is buying me :rofl:

Probably Late May or June I am guessing? I will try and find some things this weekend.

G

·
Originally posted by: frgprncss914
And by the way, you don't have to have a cougar to come Jason.....you and I will "share" the one George is buying me :rofl:
:ugh:

we can share OUR car :rofl: :cover: :grouphug:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that's right.....what is yours is mine and what is mine is mine.....:rofl:
It is so good that you remembered that it is OUR car ;)

·
Registered
192 Posts
soo....if erica and i relate real well...and our parents have a lot of the same rules...and she's like my older sister...do i get in on the whole ownin the cougar thing too? :rofl:

G

·
Originally posted by: SPLdominator
soo....if erica and i relate real well...and our parents have a lot of the same rules...and she's like my older sister...do i get in on the whole ownin the cougar thing too? :rofl:
what do i get in return?

·
Registered
192 Posts
mmmmmmm....i'll throw vtec lanyards at all the other cougars so you have more of a chance to win at competitions:cover:

·
Registered
192 Posts
lollol. i thought i was gonna get shot that day. i really did.

how bout...i'll love you forever! :-D

G

·
Originally posted by: SPLdominator

how bout...i'll love you forever! :-D
i guess thatll work lol

yeah when i was sitting down in that chair and saw that lanyard flying through the air....everything slowed down and got really quiet. The the sound of the lanyard hitting the windshield was heard throughout the world..... :rofl:

·
Registered
192 Posts
YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

lol. i wanted to cry. needless to say i don'tt hink anyone will let me have a lanyard anymore....or...anything that requires aim to throw cause i obviously don't have it or somethin...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts