New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
Almost all tail light covers come with a 3M double sided tape on them OR they suggest you tape them on yourself... couldnt be more simple.

·
Registered
275 Posts
No, not duct tape. :slap: It's what he said... "3M double sided tape". You can buy this at Wal-mart or almost anywhere. It comes in pre cut squares (what I used) or on a roll. Cost like $3. It will not come off. If you put too much on then it will become a permanent cover, unless you break the covers to get them off.

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Yes, you just tape them on, nothing else required on your end. In fact, they should come with the 3M tape already applied, you just remove one part of the backing and stick em on. You might need to shave your key a bit, if you still plan on using the rear lock, however.

E1

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Yup, they've got the holes for the boobies, and the lock already cut. Just tape and go.

E1

·
Registered
746 Posts
go to cougardb.com and look there you will finds tons of cogars with tail light covers

·
Registered
407 Posts
Originally posted by: CoUgArDrIvEr01
ty alot dude omg i luv this site man ty so much 4 all the help but 1 more question do they come with hole on them, so all u do is tape on n drive
lik.......omg dood, i thnk ths site rox muh sox!!!!! ty sooooo much 4 all da hlp!!!!! nxt tim3 use a dictionary mayB. TY!!!!!!!!!!

-st3v3

·
Registered
850 Posts
Originally posted by: stevenee
Originally posted by: CoUgArDrIvEr01
ty alot dude omg i luv this site man ty so much 4 all the help but 1 more question do they come with hole on them, so all u do is tape on n drive
lik.......omg dood, i thnk ths site rox muh sox!!!!! ty sooooo much 4 all da hlp!!!!! nxt tim3 use a dictionary mayB. TY!!!!!!!!!!

-st3v3
Is that really necessary?:rolleyes:

If your looking for Carbon fiber light covers, I would recommend topshop's (They are real Carbon fiber). You can call them up, their website is www.topshopheadliners.com the number should be on there.

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
I think Steve just likes to vent his anger cause hes driving the I4....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.