New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since i have an automatic, 2 speeding tickets, and havent had my license for about 1/2 a year. Is it worth trying to make my car faster or to just put a custom system in my car.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Go for the audio, or at the rate your going, you might not be able to drive for a while

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Go with the system, i got my liscense in september and had it revoked twice and my insurance company dropped me so i am paying $9200 a year to insure my coug with the same coverage from the state pool insurance. Stay away from speed if ur like me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You had your license revoked 2 times?? Good god man!! When I grow up and have a family, tell me where you live so I can move as far away as possible. You are a threat to my first unborn child!

·
Registered
672 Posts
$9200!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even pay that much in car payments per year! Get yourself a little red wagon...hook up a 12V battery and install your system on that...if you absolutly HAVE to, tie it to a bike, but I would TOTALLY recommend you avoiding anything that would require you to be in charge of steering.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
me personally, I would go for speed and looks. The problem isnt that you go to fast, the problem is that you get caught. Now there are 2 ways to look at it...
First: Know when to speed and when not to. (radar detector)
Second: If your car was faster you wouldnt have been caught.
This is just an opinion.
Justin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.