New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got this installed yesterday and have a few questions. I tried to find a message board off of XMradio.com and there wasnt one. Basically what I want to know here is, I thought this was uncensored, however some channels are censored and some arent. I'd also like to know if there is a way to save some of my fav channels to a button, like a normal radio. BTW im running this thru the headunit.

Thanks in advance

--jeremy

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im just running it through the cd player, dont have the roady or delphi. I bought the tuner from a guy at the place I got it installed ( it was used) and when he put it in it was working. Previous owner must have had a year subscription or something.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by: ttCougarLongIsland
I got the Roady, all do to preset my channels is when I'm on the channel i hold down one of the bank buttons i want it in. I don't want radio disney or XMkids uncensored. Just my opinion

Well me neither, but I would like the Top 20 to be, and the MTV channel. As well as I think #67, The City considering what they play its annoying hearin edits all the time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.