New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was ripped off by a user on these forums goes b "D." She got me for $220 got a couple other people as well. You can read about it all here: http://www.fastcougar.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=92&threadid=86196
Well her address is:
Danielle Walls
29 Dunlap Ave.
Pennsville, NJ 08070

Anyone live close to her that wants to swing by and maybe get my money back? I would apprecaite it or, if you could at least get my a phone number to the local Police department for her that will help some.

Thanks if anyone can help me out. I know I'm not the only one that would like to get in contact with her, since I know she got at least 2 or 3 people.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Dam sorry to hear. If any one from south Jersey wants to help that would be nice. This is 2 hours south for me.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
I did a little bit or searching around for ya and found some numbers that may help you out. If youd like to contact her she can be reached at her house number at (856)678-2377. And after a little more looking around i found the Pennsville Municipal buildings number, i assume that would be the police and if not im sure they could give ya the number. That number is (856)678-3089. If ya get some money back ill only need like $20 for my research fees ;). Switchboard.com is a great resource when you need to find things like this. Hope everything works out for ya man.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks every1, but for the time being you can hold off on going to her house. Teflon is working the issues out at the moment. I'll keep u informed if nothing is resolved with that and if not, maybe we could arrange a NECO hanging? :biggrin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.