New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I hate to say it but it's a drive for me to make it up to most of the meets, I wished I coulda made it up to the Halloween meet but had to work that night. Now I'm wondering if say us folks from the south might be able to have a Southern meet (non exclusive of course).....mainly another mod meet. I know someone who wants to do pre-cats, and I would like to do this 3L UIM, and a couple of other small things. So my question to you all is. Are you interested? Would this be possible? When is good? Where is a good place? And anything else you can think of in that little head of yours. Thanks, hope this or something like this works out.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Finally some Southern OH people with some drive to have meets! No offense or anything, but when I first joined until now, no one from the south, minus a select few, really cared to try to meet up with us. I ve only met 1 person from Southern OH and that was at CF and then never got to see them again:(. Good Luck with this, and I truly hope someday we wont be so divided:)

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Yes by all means have a meet. You dont need permission! Just plan and do it- just post here like any other meet. The only reason we dont do anything farther south than Columbus anymore is that nobody plans anything and the last time we had one we had more from up here than down there...so all that driving was sorta stupid. Good luck. :)

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Will do, I just need to find a time, and a place now. Then will post on their boards.

Does anyone have a house they would be willing to have us "invade"? I would volunteer mine, but I live in an apartment building and is not the best location for a meet. I already have several people intrested. We are thinking a Saturday, or Sunday........if you would like to go throw out a date that works for you.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, how does Sunday the 16th sound for you guys. So far we have 3 people, but no location yet, so we need one. A couple of us are asking around for a garage but if you have a garage you would be willing to donate for a day we would greatly appreciate it. More details to come, I'm also posting on KY and Indiana boards.

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
If you have it on a Saturday, I will try to come. Sled if I come you have to because you said if I came to an Ohio meet you would buy me dinner. j/k I wouldn't hold you to that, but I would love to see some Ohio peeps there! LittleB it would be great if you could because I want to see that little sweetie in person!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Sorry Mary..this meet will be too far south for me to go to.

Hell, I can't even manage to get to a meet only an hours drive away!! :banghead::loser::cry:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it's cool.....I have 3 for sure right now.....2 people said they could make it saturday but that wouldn't work for some who I was planning this with. hmmm, it's tough to work around schedules. :(

P.S. LMAO :rofl: hmmm is not in the dictionary but hmmmmmm is.....

G

·
Hey, remember me?

I can still ask off for that Sunday. I don't have the Cougar anymore, but I gotta go back and visit my roots, right? :p Keep me posted, I'm definately interested in meeting up with you guys again.

Peace

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok, well right now we have 3 peole, I believe they are mostly new members. however we still do not have a place. So this "meet" may turn into me bolting on my 3L UIM in my parking lot. I hope not though.

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,715 Posts
Hey, John - depending on the exact day, I should be able to make it down to Cinci. That's just a short trip from Columbus. Pencil me in!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
nice.......well my cougar may have a major turn of events for it's engine bay. Instead of a 3L, I might just be force feeding this cat. Now who wants a 3L UIM? Not sure on the 3L UIM yet but a good chance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts