New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how come sometimes there is no fee for buying tickets. for example, you go down the list and everybody's money got fee'd except for tickets 66, 67, and 68. just curious.

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
there are always a few without fees each time...

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
The answer as to why those tickets don't have fees is because billetcoug used an e-check. When you use an e-check the fees are determined after the raffle ends.

As to what ticket is going to win... those are always picked at random by a program after the raffle ends.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
okey dokey, i was just curious. thanks for answering it everybody.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Originally posted by: ignernt

As to what ticket is going to win... those are always picked at random by a program after the raffle ends.
I know I was kidding. The winning ticket will be either 5, 8 or maybe one of the tickets I buy when my check gets deposited. :biggrin:
If not I'll just mope until the next one.:cry:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Originally posted by: BigDaddyTiberius

I know I was kidding. The winning ticket will be either 5, 8 or maybe one of the tickets I buy when my check gets deposited. :biggrin:

OK, no need for an arguement... Let's put an end to this right now. It will be #35, and that is the end of it. You can win the next one, but for now - daddy needs a new body kit!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Originally posted by: ZEXCougar
Originally posted by: BigDaddyTiberius

OK, no need for an arguement... Let's put an end to this right now. It will be #5, and that is the end of it. You can win the next one, but for now - BIGdaddy needs a new body kit!
LMAO :biggrin: I modified your post cause you accidently put a 3 in there and forgot to put Big in front of Daddy

·
is a pop sensation
13,675 Posts
What you are all failing to realize is that I am able to see the future and the winning ticket is #41.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: FastCougar
I predict that the winning number will be between 1 and 200 :tongue:
you have a 1% chance of being wrong then since you didnt include 1 or 200 in that prediction

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.