New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone,

just a quick question for dante

I've really noticed you're Velox VX-8 17 x 7.5 rims on you're car after looking around CougarDB.com, and I was wondering a few things...

... how much did they cost you?
... how long have you had them?
... and would they fit the same tires as stock rims?
(I just bought new tires last fall, and I'd like to maybe get some rims that will fit the same tires.)

anyway, I really LOVE those rims,
and .... by the way you're car is scary... all blacked out makes that thing look like hell on wheels!

alright, i've taken enough of you're time,

any info would be appreciated,
thnx

Zeus:beer:

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
cost.....PM Iceotron and see if he can still get them. He has done numerous group buys involving those rims. Last being Nov of 2003.

how long.....I think he's had them just over a year (maybe less) if I recall correctly.

tires.....if you have stock 17's they will fit the tires. If you have 16's or lower...NO.

Might want to try PMing Dante aswell, rather than creating a thread. But hopefully this helps ya :)

·
Registered
866 Posts
Thanks for the compliment! :)

I've had them for about 6 months and they are beautiful when cleaned. The wheels cost me $575 shipped from Icetron(he'll hook u up with the number) and the tires were around $500. The tires will fit, but I'd suggest low pros for the style. Anyways, If you have any other questions, PM me. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts