New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you mix and match every body kit with other parts. For example... could you have Kaminari side skirts with any rear bumper?

What I really want to know is could I have a full Millennium kit with a back Kaminari bumper?

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Sure you can DO that, but whoever installed it would have to mold the rear fender flares to meet the Kam rear somehow. Maybe somebody can PS that for you.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
and just to make sure you know... the Kaminari isnt a bumper, its just little pieces that add on to the existing bumper. and with enough money (which it will take to repaint your whole car for the millenium part) you can get anything to work together.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep I knew that ;) But anyways thanks guys.

One other question though... say I got the Millennium back.. would a body shop be able to cut another half circle to fit a dual exhaust system?

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Originally posted by: ignernt
Sure you can DO that, but whoever installed it would have to mold the rear fender flares to meet the Kam rear somehow. Maybe somebody can PS that for you.
Yeah sorta like I've asked a couple of times :biggrin: I want the flares with my Kam sides and rear too :banana:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts