New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the Euro assembly that has four functioning buttons to replace the assembly that contains the alarm system and the rear defroster. I know that you can wire a streetglow underbody kit to one of the blank functioning buttons but I do not know how to. I noticed that behind each button there are five metal prongs. So i was not sure if i had to buy a fuse and wire through that and if so what kind of fuse to use. I am clueless so any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Originally posted by: 01blkcat
might want to change your post to streetglow - streetweapon are body kits :biggrin:
i was thinking the same thing. 12v ground effects WOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo killer!!!

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
You have to build a circuit and hook it up to the back of the switch....someone had a schematic of the circuit at one time on here.....

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
To this date, I'm the only one who successfully designed and built the circuitry to make use of the dashboard switches. the ones Fett did replaced the switches with different switches behind the face. My way lets you use the existing switches without modifying them but you need to be able to build an electronic circuit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.