New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to inform all NECO members of our new site. This is our Temporary way of communicating with you and we plan to soon have a fully functioning Website in the near Future. Take a look at the list of parts for the Contour/Cougar available now. Tell me what you think....thanks

PXRacings New Site Here

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was quick!!

Made a mistake and needed to Edit it, it's fine now:beer:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Other parts will be added shortly so check up periodically. Bookmark us for future reference

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
mmm I like that first product on your list..if only I had the money...that gives us return-style guys some hope.

Mike

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Wouldn't mind a link to those HRE rims.... Nothing I could use at this point but nice to see we have another option for vendors :thumbsup:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You should be able to go to HRE by clicking on there titled name, but heres there site HRE Wheels. Yup that's $750 for each and as mentioned, they can get much steaper. $750 will be a price probably hard to beat I'm sure as they run about $884.00 a piece for the 18x7.5 440R Series wheels, which are the wheels that'll work on our cars. When you figure BBS 3 Piece Wheels run in the same range and Rays Volk Racing (Japan) 3 Piece Wheels will come in at a hefty $5-700, this isn't that bad if compared to the elite. If you wanted an offset that would bring the wheel near flush with the fender well, you can, if you put on a widebody kit (if there is one) you can also get it custom offsetted to match that. There are so many other features available. Obviously from the price this is not for the faint of heart at all, rather for those with tad deaper pockets than your average enthusiast. I can say this, the HRE's are probably the best visual product you can invest in your car, IMO, even over a BodyKit!!!

There will be added parts coming soon as well for the 2.0 Zetec, I'm updating the site nearly daily or weekly at the least.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Originally posted by: 99CouGSweetRide
mmm I like that first product on your list..if only I had the money...that gives us return-style guys some hope.

Mike
Once again.........

Hope?
Do you realize what you are talking about? Return system's are the easiest to modify with F/I.

PX....
Great site with great products, best of luck to you!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
site updated again and more to come in the near future...:biggrin:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's just temporary. I'm not a Computer Geek and don't plan on dumping a whole ton of money to have someone make me a website and since I've been wanting to make something available to the public for a long time when I tripped over the aol homepage program (which was always there) I decided to at least mock something up for now. I think for the moment, the prices are what is important, right;)

I'm actually gonna purchase a website program and make one myself.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts