New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Huntsville I had 15% tint on my car and it turned purple. Does anyone know where a good place in AL to get tint that wont rip you off and it wont turn purple?

S

·
0 Posts
I have a buddy that does tint work down toward bham in fultondale....he did mine 20% all around front windshield 35% all the way down with 20% strip. did the rear glass in one piece and front windshield too. I have sent many many people his way and no one has ever had anything bad to say about him......

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So how much does he charge?
I took mine I think to one day tint somethin like that or team tint i dunno but it was like $185.

S

·
0 Posts
he charged me 200 even...but without doing the front windshield all the way down it would have been around 120....he charges 80 dollars to do the front windshield all the way down with the 35 percent...he is off of hwy 31 at the walkers chapel road exit....when u get off 65 from north u will turn left stay on walkers chapel till u get to 31 then you will turn right onto 31 there at the hardees. his shop is right there on the right...tell him i sent u

B

·
0 Posts
200 bucks for tint!?! Thats crazy. I can go to tint specialst down the road and get it for $110. And its prety...

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$110 do they give a warrenty or gaurante on the tint? and is that for 35% or 34% what ever the legal tint is? Plus St8LyRaVn spent $200 cause his front windshield was almost as much as the rest of the tint. I just dont want to pay an arm and a leg and a left nut for tint and not get a warrenty or summin. But I just want 15% for the sides and back and the front to be 34% or what ever the legal is! $120 aint all that bad but $80 for the front I dont know.

B

·
0 Posts
its a lifetime waranty, 25% front, %40 for the rest. Ive seen there work and its good. Outlaws charges $140 for the same deal and its not quite as good, but Ive never heard of $200 bucks to have your windows tinted!

btw, Im in pcola fl, Im not saying get your windows tinted at TintSpec, I was just shocked at the price you paied to tint your windows. Is that the average going rate in that part of the neighborhood?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts