New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i sorta have a reason... procrastination of a final speech i have to write for school. i havent even started it yet!!!! i've always wanted to go over 24 hours and through school without sleep, so here's my chance. i'll post on here every once in awhile through the nite/morning up until about 7 when i have to go to school. im so dumb, i realize, but yea... just something that i can say i did. so here i go... 6.5 hours left.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
1.30... still goin strong. almost done with the intro of my speech :banghead:

edit: [1.47am] intro done!!!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2.30 something... dyin down a lil bit. i shouldve gone into this NOT being sleep-deprived already. oh well, hind sight is 20-20 i guess. speech aint gettin too far. better get back to that.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i slack as a winner!!! only made it to about 4 and woke up at 7. oh well, im wide awake and it was fun, kinda. perhaps another day....

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
I use to do that all too often, but now I start gettin tired at 8:00. I think half of it is my job. I'll still pull al nighters every once in a while. Or three days straight at Cougarfest. That was awesome.

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
Speaking of all nighters I just started work about 15 minutes ago and I am working until 6:00 Saturday night. I am working my guard job from 12:00 Midnight till 8:00 AM. Then I get to go to Markel from 8:30- 6:00. The best part is that I get to turn around and work from Midnight till 8:00 again on Sunday. Damn, what you'll do for money.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts