New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,911 Posts
Its unlikely that anyone will have an answer because...
Why?
Is there a specific issue you're having that makes you think you need to do that?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
No but massive speed system has aluminum pulleys for the zetec and I was wondering if the crank pulley or idler pulley could fit. There is a slight debt in the crank pulley from me trying to get the belt on and off

·
Premium Member
3,911 Posts
There's one for us on Ebay right now but a quick search of that company name doesn't inspire confidence.
There's some other companies that used to make them for us in the past that might still have the capability if you reach out to them. I think Massive was one of them.

Or if you just want an OEM pulley I think I've got one I could part with. Message me if interested. I could probably even be talked out of the spare DMD I have on the shelf if you want that instead.

The idler pulley is practically a universal part. If you look it up on Rockauto that same pulley is used on about a thousand different cars including Camaro's and Corvette's so I'm sure an aluminum replacement for that would be easy to find if you really want one. Thats a pretty small rotating mass so I would just drop the $8 at Rockauto and call it good.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
no

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No what I'm mean obviously it can't make 15 hp maybe 5 if that's what your referring to. Unless your talking.g about the pulleys themselves

1 - 9 of 9 Posts