New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PT Wing (anyone ordered)

has any one ordered the PT wing from james yet i love it but w/ this import tax they are talking about i wonder how much$$$ it is? any help would be great. So would pics

thanks
dusty

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
RE: PT Wing (anyone ordered)

I have NO idea what sort of additional money you're going to have to pay, but James (ProjectCougar) would CERTAINLY have that information. Either PM him here on these forums or e-mail him via the CustomCougar's e-mail addy. I'm certain that he'll be more than happy to clear up what additional costs will be incurred. (BTW...I've had my eye on that wing for a while as well, so once you determine the additional cost, please post your discoveries here so the rest of us considering purchase can be fully informed.)
;)
~CIII

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

James just pm'd me and said he thinks hes going to quit carring them bc no demand and high taxes but never answered me on taxes

·
Registered
2,470 Posts

"Duties is 2.5%.... bond is usally $30 and then broker fees should be about another $30" *James*

That's what he told me...I'm thinking that's not that bad...I might go ahead and get it. :)

~CIII

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

yeah order it now if he's going to quit carrying it so not everyone has your wing like most of the cougs now
if i didn't just buy a body kit and kam hood and rims i'd be all over it but now i'm doubtin it post pics when its done

1 - 5 of 5 Posts