New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
I did it, took me about 5 hours, start to finish (wiring up the inverter, monitor, and PS2, and cutting the glove box to make it fit properly). What do you want to know?

Mike

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
just put it in the glove box..I don't think it should move all that much would it?

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
I don't know if there's enough clearance on the bottom of the glove box to have it mounted so that it doesn't swing down. The box may slant up too much. But doing it the way others suggested is fine..that's how I did mine..although it's just sitting on top of some stuff in my box...it fits in perfect and doesn't move around.

Mike

G

·
Any body know where to get lcd's that are already mounted inside the sunvisors? Or is it easy to do?? Im gonna put a ps2 in our cougar also. If someone that has already done it could post a how to I would greatly appreciate it... Also not counting the cost of the ps2. How much am I looking on spending for the inverter, Lcd's in visors, wiring and what ever else I need?

Thank you

BRYAN

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.