New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry for the ****ty images, only had digi cam for a limited time and it was dark, i had a few more pics but they didnt turn out worth ****, the pic with the tape measure, the bottom of the bumper is just at 3 inches off the ground :-S

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by: ZUM
OMG I dont ****in believe it.
im praying i havent ripped it off by the meet, i'll prolly be sportin my wheels for the meet too cuz i've been havin a hard time keepin air in one of my stockies and im afraid of a blowout on the highway

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh yeah, dont expect the paint to be perfect when ya see em in person, i wanted to test my hand at doin it myself so there are a few runs and cuz its gon' get re-done after i get my tax return, we didnt bother to wetsand and do it right

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Originally posted by: CrAzYbEeRgUy
oh yeah, dont expect the paint to be perfect when ya see em in person, i wanted to test my hand at doin it myself so there are a few runs and cuz its gon' get re-done after i get my tax return, we didnt bother to wetsand and do it right
Prep work is 90% of the job, man. If you aren't going to wetsand/prime until you can wetsand/prime no more, you probably shouldn't waste your time at all. :)

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by: EdgeCat
Originally posted by: CrAzYbEeRgUy
Prep work is 90% of the job, man. If you aren't going to wetsand/prime until you can wetsand/prime no more, you probably shouldn't waste your time at all. :)
it aint bad, a couple runs and some spider cracks from not fully prepping the glass, but like i said, its all gettin re-done after i get my tax return so we didnt spend the time to make it look perfect

1 - 8 of 8 Posts