New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Hey guys and Goldie been awhile! So I'm thinking of selling the cougar! I still love it, but I need something more practicle for my lifestyle! I'm thinking a 2002-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland edition. They're preety sweet after doing some looking into them (okay lots of looking into them) I'm not exactely gonna like the gas bills (4.7l H.O. V8 with 4wd) but it's got 4wd it can tow my toys, it should be faster than the cougar and more luxurious, and get me down the dirt roads and snowy roads so I can go camping and snowboarding easier!

I have some parts I'm gonna most likely be selling, I think i've sold my millenium kit, but if it falls through that will be up for grabs! I have MSDS headers and a high flow cat, along with a B&M racing shorty shifter. and for the right price I have the last GMK Carbon Fiber CAI he made, but I'd have to take it all out, so it would have to be worth my while! Plus also for the right price I have airbag suspension, but it's not the best stuff and most liekly I'd get more for my car selling it to some kid here then I would get for someone who wants to fix it up (the kid who sold it to me jipped me bad, but I fixed it up and it works good now, but would still need some TLC if I had to take it apart again)

Anyways I don't really know why I made this post, I guess just to let you all know that I might be gone in a few monthsk, it won't be until atleast the new years though!

Oh and happy birthday to me tomorrow :wiggle:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts