New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
If you were to just sell the MAF, how much would you want for it? What is it currently calibrated for?

·
Premium Member
14,377 Posts
Bridge, do you have the calibration sheet that came with the maf?

·
Premium Member
14,377 Posts
well it would be fair to inform potential buyers about that, that would make life alot easier for your tuner.

·
Premium Member
14,377 Posts
no, I already own one, was just being a good samaritan.

·
Registered
171 Posts
So you can probably tell us what are the benefits of that MAF + Optimizer? :confused: It is only for forced induction?

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
I'll add a bit of info to this.

The Pro-Flow MAF is a great product. To get the most of it, Dyno Tuning is HIGHLY recommended. The calibration sheet is not needed if you get it dyno tuned. I got it done without it.

I would NOT recommend just throwing this on your car because it will run horrible and you can risk damaging your motor.

Also, since it's a Ford based MAF, it may have the incorporated IAT sensor as well and the IAT can be wired up to it.

·
Premium Member
14,377 Posts
thank you riken, meant to add that yes, you really need to get tuned to run it [I tried dropping it in my car and it was like, hey look thats cool my exhaust is spitting gasoline]. This is useful for the people sitting around 300ph that have maxed out the stock MAF

1 - 19 of 19 Posts