New Cougar Forum banner

Price quote and specs AND review of the 2003 cougar!!!LOL

1K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  frenchblueC2 
#1 ·
Check it out here

I don't know what the hell is going on here. How did they review a 2003 cougar?????:smoke-t:

#6 ·
Did they change anything on the car? It looks identical to a 2002. And the performance is still the same too. You would think that Ford would have learned something with the poor sales of the previous years. Why not throw a supercharger on it and have it come stock with a discreet bodykit like the wings west or something? I think that would have boosted sales alot compared to just re-releasing a car that didn't sell well in the first place.

#8 ·
:rofl: it won't even let me get a price quote....... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo

#9 ·
Originally posted by: ZEXCougar
Did they change anything on the car? It looks identical to a 2002. And the performance is still the same too. You would think that Ford would have learned something with the poor sales of the previous years. Why not throw a supercharger on it and have it come stock with a discreet bodykit like the wings west or something? I think that would have boosted sales alot compared to just re-releasing a car that didn't sell well in the first place.
because its ford what else do you expect... what makes you think there going to throw in a supercharger if they can't replace the sunroof under warranty?

#10 ·
Originally posted by: Magoo
Originally posted by: ZEXCougar
because its ford what else do you expect... what makes you think there going to throw in a supercharger if they can't replace the sunroof under warranty?
Good point.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.