New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went to the local 1/8th dragstrip friday night and i had a pretty good run. with only three small mods done to my engine, i was finally able to break 11 seconds at 62 mph to 10.8 mph at 65 mph. i was shocked but im not sure what everyone else will think.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Do you have an ATX?
Atleast you are improving congrats dude!:thumbsup:

My best is a 9.9XX I can't remember the mph I'll look at the time slip when
I get home.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ye i have an atx with a modded air box, drop in K&N and some bosch plat 2 plugs like when i got that i was like theres no way the clock must be broken, but then i ran again and i got a 10.9

·
Registered
230 Posts
Thats pretty good! Considering last time when we were there we both couldn't break outta 11's. How were you launching? Shifting it or leaving it in drive?

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ye for real garland. no i wasnt shifting. just peeling out in the water box and at the tree reving it up to like 1800-2000. and then i power breaking it and leaving my overdrive off.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I prolly won't start coming down there again until it starts warming up a little bit. We must race each other again!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.