1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
RIP CougaH
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...ON DEVIOUSDEV's COUGAH!!!

...he won't get them till next week, and I am thinking about keeping them
But shhhhhhh don't tell him

They look even better in Person if that is even possible so everybody BUY LEXANI!!!!

<<edit: Changed address of Pics>>

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Those rims kind-of have a "snowflake" look....They will DEFINATELY turn heads. In fact, they almost look like.........well......jewelry! For CHROMA only!....these would look stupid on my ride...

G

·
Honestly... i think they are ugly.
only my openion though.. those rims look good in Luxury cars only...
not on sport cars.

-Simon

G

·
Well well, its spytech! Did you end up getting the bigscreen T.V. installed on the side of your car??

Nice wheels Chroma!

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Oh and by the way, before i do my next mod, I will let you all vote since you all don't like a single damn mod I do. I am so sick of all the god damn attitudes on this board. Maybe thats why I got a low rating (4.00 out of 25 voters) But whatever. I do my thing and like what I am doing and I am winning along the way. Most people like stock cars, I don't. You all do as you please and I will too. I have yet to comment about anyones car on this board but I will begin so I can be cool like most of you.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
they will look good on your car james. wish you could have gotten 18's but they will look sweet. for my car i am having an identity change. i will be off the chrome wheels in a few weeks and sitting on 19" gunmetal axis se7en's. with the paint and kit on your car though james i think a chrome wheel would look best. lexani rims are not for everyone but they definately have the flash that wins car shows

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
actually james, i have nothing against you, but your rating is so low probably because of this massive ego you seem to have, and because of how many users you have accused of being jealous of you because they gave bad opinions on your stuff.

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
No ego is not big. People have their owns thoughts on me and my car. Granted I think my car ranks in the top 10 of the modified cougars out there. Is it the best? Nah. Will it be the best? Doubtful. Craig said it best when he mentioned High School. NECO reminds me more and more of High School. Just like in high school I always had something new done. Anyones. Just FYI I got rid of my URJELUS Tags. Either way alot of people hate my car than they do like it. Do I care? nah not at all. What pisses me off is EVERY time I post a mod, the same people have to say the same old **** and that is why I talk stuff. There is very few people on this board that lead out and do things on their own. Its the ones that do nothing that always have nothing nice to say about others. So in short, Ego No. If people are Jealous, so be it. Jealousy will only leave you broke. I do believe however I have helped a TON of members out through my 2year+ membership as a NECO member. No one is gonna change that.

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
This is the same person that has helped out a lot of us members get body kits and parts for our cars. I am one of them. Thanks to James he hooked me up with getting the Z3 style fenders. There are plenty others out there that have also picked up kits like the Visteon and others. Let us not forget that. If anyting we should be grateful for his generosity and for his time and dedication, not only to his car but to ours as well. He's not making any money out of this at all. James is talking to aftermarket reps for group purchases and such. I personally think he's one hell of a NECO member. Hopefully others can see past the car.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.