New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forums so hopefully this post doesn't get pulled like my classified did. I just wanted to let some of you know that if you are looking for some good prices on powdercoating services that we can likely accomodate you. Here are a couple of examples of our work...

3.0 Duratec upper in Candy Blue:

Blue Vein (combo of Silver Vein and Candy Blue):

Super Mirror Red:

We have excellent prices and quality workmanship. Drop us a line at [email protected] for more info. Forum Moderators: If this post is not in agreement with the forum posting rules, please let me know and I will make the necessary changes.

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
New to the forums so hopefully this post doesn't get pulled like my classified did.

Just gotta post a price and then your sale is fine. Nothing to do with being a n00b :wiggle:

pieces look sharp though, especally the red :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
pretty friggin wicked lookin

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
powdercoating is done on metal surfaces only I believe.. you need to put the piece into a very hot oven later - plastic would melt... ;)

I love powdercoating... would it be possible to just powdercoat the lip of a rim without harming the rest of the finish? long story short is that I have Konig rims that are Graphite which I believe is painted and the silver lip is machined.. could that lip be powder coated red or something without the paint on the rims peeling or anything?

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
wow those are hott! how much to do a 2.3 UIM in white?

·
Registered
713 Posts
Originally Posted by:Crispy
would it be possible to just powdercoat the lip of a rim without harming the rest of the finish?
I don't know personally from experience, but I am one of those people that watches all those car shows on TV, and I've seen the inside of the spokes of a rim one color, and the face of them another....I know Busta's Lambo had this, and the guys from American Chopper did this with some of their rims before too. Maybe Ghostman will come back in and verify, I'm pretty sure all they have to do is mask off the parts they don't wanna spray...then spray...then take off the masking, and then bake....now I know there are a lot more things to do in the process, but that's the gist of doing specific parts, just like real painting.

Back on Topic now:

This is hot, and I'm also curious about prices, and what colors can you do?...as in can you do custom colors, or must you stick to a certain type? Let us know...we're inquiring minds that want to know.
And I assume your shop is located in Cali right? So the parts we wanted done would have to be shipped to you?

Z (jason)

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
werd.,.. Crispy, now a days people can do ANYTHING you want :) - ya just gotta be willing to fork over the cash.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts