New Cougar Forum banner

powder coating rims? like gunmetal color

1K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Jorgen 
#1 ·
is there anyone that knows forsure if i coudl get my konig verdicts bead blasted so they were smootha dn shiney and the get like a transparent gunmetal powder coating on them? i love the rim but need somethign dark on my car with the direction it is going now... and if you knwo fi this is possible idea of cost?

#2 ·
but then you would be copying me!!! i'm the only one with gunmetal verdicts! *blah blah blah* :mad: heh! j/k :)

I had my Verdicts refinished in gunmetal... it looks awesome imo.
The whole thing costed me just under $500cdn for the rims and centercaps.

#3 ·
damn those are gorgous.. wanna trade lol

#5 ·
hahah its true actually... there was one time where i forgot to wash them for a show, just cause i didn't even NOTICE the dirt! :tongue:

I ALMOST let them go for some Velox V8s Jorgen! but i couldn't find any serious buyers who wanted them with the tires :(
but i've kinda become attached to them over the summer, heh! so i'll be keeping them for next year too, sorry! :cover:

I defintely recommend changing the color to something 'diffrent' its fun, and you are guaranteed to have something unique then... theres honestly a billion diffrent colors you can pick from - i could have went with freakin neon orange! hahah.
plus, when you consider the cost of new rims... you can have them refinished (to get rid of any scratches) and change the colour every year, and it wont break your bank account
:)

#6 ·
and 18inch verdicts look bad ass on a cougar... just can' decide if i reallw want to change my color scheme or not.. it will make the cougar blend in alot more so maybe i won't get pulled over as often...

#10 ·
the nos is hoolked up eh dZcoug...

yeha i ahve pictures i just can't decide if i watn to go back to black i have silver heads fogs turn signals and such right now

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.