New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Link

So what the heck do I do? I also have a wedding in a year to pay for, moving right after that, little savings.. bla bla bla.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Just finish the car off man, then at least you could drive the thing more and it would be easier to sell if it were complete,youd probably get more money for it. But if your just tired of it part it out man and put the car back stock and use that as yur winter beater. Youll make a good amount of yur money back by parting it out. I used to have a 78 280z that I restored from the ground up and then I got in an accident with it and wrecked the front end, I coulda fixed it,but I was just tired of fixing the car,so I parted it out and made most of my money back,and I still ended up selling the car after it was stripped and wrecked! Just something to think about:biggrin:

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its litterally impossible to put the car back to stock. The cage is permantly welded into he car. Removing it would be a nightmare. There are welded metal brackets all over the inside, and engine bay that have been removed. I also would loose a fortune, even if I did get the cage out, getting a full interior, seats, steering wheel, etc.

And if I went far enough, I would actually have to put an ATX back into the car to be "correct" to what the car came with.. oh, and paint it red again.. hehehe..

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
a ride chad???? DRIVE THAT MOFO! wish i coulda drove it at full potential. that thing was fun! plus, it's bright and shiny and people stare at you. ... ya don't get that in a wagon. :( ... well, except for when ya launch off the line roasting all 4 eating SRT4's for bre4kf4st! mwahahahaha. (kidding. just pokin' at chris. teeeheeee)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.