New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the pioneer p8000r cd player with the real graphics that i might be selling. Recently it didnt accept one of my cd's for a while, but still played everything fine and then one day i put the cd back in and it accepted it. So thats the only thing that happened and i have no idea why it happened, but it works fine. Im selling it because i put my stock cd player back in my car when i sold it and my other car has a 6 disc in dash cd player so i dont want to reinstall this one instead otherwise i would have. Just letting you guys know in advance if i dont keep it. I also have a few dumb things too like a unit to hold the cd player with the double decker thing, an extra ceneter cap a silver spoiler, hmmmmmmmmmmmm and other stuff i cant think of now. But if anyone is interested in the cd player just post here

Here is the link to the cd player

I also have a weapon R ECU that im definitely gonna sell. I know no one on these boards like it, but believe it or not it made a big difference, especially on my automatic. Not sure if i would sell it to one of you guys though unless you know for sure. It did throw a CEL light on my car. I had it on for about 6 months and drove around with no problem, but i disconnected it because i didnt think that light was the best thing to be on that long, but from what i hear my car was the only one that had the light pop up. So if you are interested in that also just respond, it definitely made a difference, but just to warn you it did throw the CEL light in my car.

thanks

damn that was long

oh yeah, here are the stats on the ecu

Description:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cougar Parts Online brings you yet another performance product by the guys over at Weapon-r. The R&D team has worked very hard in the past weeks and spent lots of time on the dyno to come up with a completely remarkable new product, backing up everything it claims. The new Weapon*R POWER ECU is a piggyback computer which is preprogrammed by the Weapon*R Special R&D team.
The staff of Weapon*R fine tune each application to their fullest potential. This ECU is a Plug and play unit which controls the Air / Fuel ratio, Ignition timing, Rev-Limits, Speed Limits and transmission shift points. We net gains from 8-15HP and 10-22ft of Torque.

FEATURES:
Maximized Air/ Fuel Ratios
Maximized Ignition Maps
Maximized Shift Points ( Automatic transmissions only )
Raised Speed Limit ( When Applicable )
Raised Rev Limit ( When Applicable )
Smoother Shift Transitions ( Automatic Transmissions only )

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Being a moderator, I have to stick to the rules. A price must be posted or the thread will be locked and destroyed forever!!!!!

Haahahahaha. Just kidding!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahahah, your a ***. I was literally counting down to see how long it was gonna take till you said that. Im not exactly sure how much i want for the ecu. Just make me an offer and well see. I was gonna sell it to the kid that works across the street from me who always wants everything. He was gonna give me $550, but who knows how long that will take, cause supposedly he also wants pablo's rims. So if you seriously might be interested just make me an offer. It goes for $660 new, and its exactly the same new as it is used, its not like rims or ground effects, but ill definitely let it go for cheaper than that. Do you have an automatic? Because if you do i would definitely suggest it, but if you have an mtx it will still be helpful but it wont do as much as it does for the atx.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey paul, i wasnt sure if it was you with all of your aliases. There is a one dollar handling fee on that ecu, but ill drop it to 79 cents for you, since i know you. So the ecu is probably sold folks to the man in the gay red colored cougar;) Yes that pioneer is a very nice deck, it is the older model but in my opinion its the nicest one they have made. If anyone is interested in a radio dash kit i have that also ill probably give to ya maybe for an extra value meal. I also have that black and chrome levoc AT shifter if anyone is interested in that. I have it with all the original stuff also. Its a very nice shifter if anyone is interested and i think it fits other vehicles also. Here is a pic of what it looks like

PM me or post if your interested

levoc shifter

It looks just like that white one, except the white is black. So pretty much it looks like that one on the bottom left, but without that little fake carbon fiber stuff. Hope that helps

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
UPDATED

ECU is definitely sold and yes great one the head unit is still available PM me to go over the pricing if you want or i think pablo might have given you my number. If he did you can call if you want also. I do also have a silver third brake light cover for the cougar with the cut out word COUGAR so the light shines through. Its still sealed in the envelope it came in. Dont remember how much it was, but its cheap so if anyone wants it it is silver.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts