New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seen a silver coug with nice ass rims on it...i drove by too fast to really see what they were but i think they were TSW VX1s which mean he had to get the custom drilled and spent mega bucks on them... anyhow he was parked at my local pub, hopefully he's local to me so i can have a CDN MC-NECO guy to hang out with

i'm gonna try to find him again, and drive by that bar a lot more often to figure out who it is....

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
I found a new member too when I was at the mall downriver with the lady. I couldn't talk to him too much-but he had the euro grills, eibachs, tint, dual dynomax......He is a neco member but didn't ask if he knew about us because of the tugging on my arm. hehe
You see this Nick?

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
did he drive a silver coug with blue tinted plate cover... if so that's the other coug i've been hunting in this area too

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
I just saw a silver coug on 275 north today at around 7:50am. It had a ground effects kit and a high wing.... Brad doesnt have a high wing does he? This thing was like an arc wing went preaty high. He was on the other side of the eway so I only saw the wing and gfx kit... And no it was not a mitsubishi... even though it kinda looked like one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.