Originally posted by: ZUM
Originally posted by: 1K00lC4t
Originally posted by: ZUM
Originally posted by: 1K00lC4t
OK represent!!! LOL
You're from Ok?

Yep......We takin over this joint! hehe
Edit: I remember who you are now.

u oklahomos suck, ya dont even know each other, missouri representin the right way and allied!!!...Missouri > Oklahomo

·
Registered
951 Posts
WHAT the HECK......... No South Dakota.... Now my feelings are hurt no LUV for the Mama Cougar-- I see how you are Eric, you go off and move away from Mama Cougar and no letters no emails no NOTHING.. .. Mama Cougar is SAD........ Ok and your old room mate is crazy too. Left me with him I see how you are ERIC........ :cry: He he he he :(

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by: Giggle
WHAT the HECK......... No South Dakota.... Now my feelings are hurt no LUV for the Mama Cougar-- I see how you are Eric, you go off and move away from Mama Cougar and no letters no emails no NOTHING.. .. Mama Cougar is SAD........ Ok and your old room mate is crazy too. Left me with him I see how you are ERIC........ :cry: He he he he :(
Well geez i didn't know you missed me that much. But YEAH!!! South Dakota ROCKS alls you guys
:banana:

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: Silvercat
Originally posted by: Giggle
Well geez i didn't know you missed me that much. But YEAH!!! South Dakota ROCKS alls you guys
:banana:
alright, you have mount rushmore and a ****load of trees and boring ****, what makes it ROCK?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts