New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have planned a Great America trip on June 3rd. However, I have just realized that there is a WI car show on that day. Would you rather skip the Great America trip and go to the WI car show? You may enter you car in this show. PLEASE give your opinions on the msg board.

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
thanks for your support

thats pretty hypocritical of you deciding you'd rather go to GA than to a car show, since you're like one of the most excited-about-being-in-shows people around here.

i'd rather go to mcdonalds than HIN!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Nick,

Who the f*ck are you talkin to? We've been talkin about this god damn trip forever, so why don't you mind your own f*ckin business. Besides, everyone's meeting at MY house, that'd be pretty f*ckin rude of me to say, "Oh well, I'll just go to a car show in WI even though I set up this trip to Great America". Watch what you say cause your mouth will get your ass in a lot of f*ckin trouble.

Don't f*ckin piss me off.

EDITED: BTW, You can take your happy ass to McDonald's, I didn't ask you to go to HIN anyway
he he he....

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
<a target=new href="http://www.ringworld.org/~noven/tommy2.jpg">Dear Amber,
I am sorry I have offended thee. Please accept my most sincere apologies. I stepped out of line and I am sure a good time will be had at great america by all. Have a lovely day and please do not say fvck so much.</a>

·
Registered
1,371 Posts

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
WOW..... I do not like a certain person's post --- I know it was not directed twards me in WI-NECO but I will not be attending any IL-NECO events in the near future due to this post.... I do not appreciate reading something like that all over a little Great America trip.. Obviously there is some bad blood between our chapters and I would appreciate that either someone formally apologizes to our chapter (NO HUGS we don't want it from you) or we should just call all of our friendships a thing of the past... Please do not attend any of our upcoming events if some if you are going to act this childish.. This really freaking surprised me, I can't believe I just stumbled onto this, but this is sooo not cool!

BTW- for someone who had gotten ALOT of ideas from WI-NECO she should be thanking us and not ripping any of us like that (especially a member that has always gone to your meets).. take a good look at your car and then take a look at Vinny's and Mine... Hmmm?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Ok Crispy,
First of all why should I apologize to WI-NECO? I was not ripping on your chapter, I just said I wanted to go to GA instead because, like I said eariler, I helped plan the trip and it would be rude of me to back out. Second, YOUR member was being childish, and I'm not gonna sit back and let someone rip on me. I get pissed easily. Third, yeah yeah, I copied off of Vinny. I'll admit it, but how the hell did I copy off of you? The dash? Lots of people have a painted dash Crispy, come on.

Anyway, this should not affect the relationship of my group towards your group. The opinions expressed by me are not necessarily the opinions of the rest of my group. This is between me and Nick. I didn't take his comment and say,"Well, the rest of WI-NECO must feel this way." And you shouldn't take my comment and think the rest of IL-NECO feels this way. And why are you mad at me? Did you read Nick's post??? That was pretty rude. And so was his relpy, but since people get pissed when I reply I will refrain from doing so. Yeah, I know what I said was mean, and I'm sorry if it offended you. But he made me REALLY ANGRY Crispy and that was not called for. Well anyway Crispy, don't be pissed at me or IL-NECO. YOU'RE COOL CRISPY! And I didn't copy you, just Vinny

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
thank you for the apology directed twards myself... I will accept it and back down and let you and Nick work out your indifferences as adults... reguardless if he pissed you off or not I don't think you should have posted that reply the way you did... 5 "F" words are just a bit over the top and pretty much made it seem like you were sayin you were better than any of us in our chapter(at least thats how *I* took it)... but hey, I've said enough and I'm thru with this discussion... Have a Nice Day IL-NECO!

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, this discussion is over.

I noticed that I said that we were having a great america meet on the 3rd and many IL NECO people are very excited over that.

I then FORGOT that WI NECO was goign to have a car show. Becuase this is a lot of driving for many members in IL, i was taking a poll on what IL NECO people wanted to do. This had NOTHING do w/WI NECO. NOTHING..but now it does.

WI NECO: PLease do not come to our board to rip on us. Many of us expressed feelings towards you because we make it up to your meets and none of you,except Nick, has come down for ours. The last two meets we have had, not one WI cougar has come down for a meet.

I am locking this thread because I do not want IL NECO to get in a fight w/WI NECO on IL NECO's board. IL NECO is doing fine. We are a very happy bunch of cougar owners. I am not going to let a few sour msgs spoil that.

Edited: IL NECO you may email me what you want to do (great america or WI car show at [email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.