Votes: 24 61.5%
  • Other Color( please list it below)

Votes: 8 20.5%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to repaint my car. It is currently taped up and ready to go.. it used to be Silver Frost. I am between Vibrant White or Light Sapphire Blue.

What is your preference?

1. Vibrant White
2. Light Sapphire Blue
3. Other ____________

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Melina Blue.

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,812 Posts
White Cougars are sexy.

·
Premium Member
21,035 Posts
Why do you want a stock color? If it's getting repainted you can do whatever you want :shrug:
That's what I was thinking. If you are going for a color change why stick to stock Cougar colors? :confused:

I pick LSB, but look into something different, something no Cougar has ever had before, be original. ;)

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
I agree.... I'd say if you're going to change colors go with something other than stock. However, if you have to have a stock color, I'm partial to LSB.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
i think if u're gonna go a shade of blue, get a real blue. don't get me wrong, lsb is nice, i think that the blue shagmonkey has, or some other deep shades of blue are pure sex. plus u can toss a little flake in there and get a lil bling. :)

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
As long as you don't go pearlescent or lime green...
what's wrong with pearlescent??? if i was going to choose a white pearlescent white would be on the top!!! but i agree with you about the lime green though.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Hey are FFA Shirts this year are lime green haha, Vibrant white here, though i'm doing more a Vibrant White with flakes or a pearl coat i still think that vibrant white is hot, its the one of the only colors that wont look black in the dark? :p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.