Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, most people here know that the only thing i've done to my
car is a little paint work. It's not fast and it's basically stock, so
why the heck are cops harassing me! I was on the road driving
at 6 AM and this cops pulls out going the opposite direction only to
try to fool me when he did a u-turn. As i'm watching him in my rearview
mirror at a red light, he stops his car in the next lane over at my back bumper.
Still this JackA$$ thinks he's being slick and fooling me. So I basically drive about
5miles over the speed limit just to piss him off. To end this story, he followed me
for a couple of miles doing the same thing the whole time. After like 3 more lights,
he finally did a u-turn while peeling out. I guess he was mad he didn't
have the chance to get me for anything.

Does anyone else have this prob?

·
5,273 Posts
Hmm... maybe it wasn't the car that was attracting his attention...

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
If I say anything other than that it was the car I am gonna get hell for the next 2 months so I'll just throw my vote in that the cop didnt like red accented black cougars. And yes, they do that stuff all the time to people. They hang out in your blind spot. Often means they are running your plate as they watch for you to do something stupid...its the end of the month ya know....but I swear they DONT have quotas to fill ;)

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
:rolleyes: Oh geeze no you won't. I promise I won't get mad. But if you say anything, you can't dress me up like the mailman and have sex with some guy I don't even know on my dad's bed :crazy: Anyway we were going somewhere the other night and this State Trooper is on the highway doing maybe 60 in a 65. I swear they do this on purpose to mess with people, which in turn causes people to freak out.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
But if you say anything, you can't dress me up like the mailman and have sex with some guy I don't even know on my dad's bed
i dont even want to know...................

·
5,273 Posts
But if you say anything, you can't dress me up like the mailman and have sex with some guy I don't even know on my dad's bed
i dont even want to know...................
Ummm.... I do!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I swear you and slade are the biggest freaks.

" MY BATHROOM " hehe

does that ring any bells?

·
Administrator
24,494 Posts
Originally posted by: silverkat
if you say anything, you can't dress me up like the mailman and have sex with some guy I don't even know on my dad's bed :crazy:

Isn't that a South Park quote...?

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Would you guys honesly expect any less from me? I say a lot and I mean a LOT of silly stuff. I just love the Eric Cartman rant about his mom having sex in his fathers room with some guy that he doesnt even know while Eric has to dress up like the mailman...something like that anyway...good stuff. Besides, I'm not a freak, I just say what the rest of you are thinking but are too scared to say. :stupid: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Janelle, I believe it was actually on the washer........ I might be wrong there though ;).

Anyways, yea I got pulled over, during the summer for "road rage" as the statey put it. The story is too long to type out but its pretty funny, cuz there was 2 stateys waiting for me in moms camry as soon as I got off the ramp cuz some B*atch called the cops on me.... I didnt even get a written warning cuz I told the cop I hadnt done anything illegal and he couldnt prove anything. He searched my car and I went off to drink about 30beers and forget everything I did the whole night. It turned out to be a good weekend at Lake Erie.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts