New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeh so everyone remembers i got that ticket in delaware goin to cougarfest for 69 in a 35 ... somehting like that... anyways the required 2 points just transferred in.. yippie my rents are proud of me

geez i thought they werent goin to even come- but they did! awesome... i wish i lived in PA sometimes bc joe also got the same ticket... his was higher... and he has NO points!!

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Well.....least we've learned not to speed now didnt we :wiggle:

I thought tri-state areas had a share program on ticket points......wonder why joe didnt get his. Im sure someone more eduated about tickets would know better then i :wave:

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
There are license points and insurance points...

License points mean nothing unless you get alot...insurance piints make you have to pay more every month for your car.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Originally posted by: hooven
joe also got the same ticket... his was higher... and he has NO points!!

:banana::banana::banana: I dont know why either but im glad they dont. I actually called PENNDOT and found out from someone there that points dont transfer from other states to PA. I lucked out in more ways then one cause everyone on that caravan knows i would have been in a lot more trouble had that officer wanted to take a look around the inside of my car.

Sorry Katie, i should have let you win at least ;)

·
Registered
346 Posts
That sucks sorry to hear.

·
Registered
469 Posts
i know how you feel..... i got 2 tickets coming back from mississippi.... the 2 points from maryland are going to transfer but that is no big deal.... the 4 points from tenneesse will not since they are 1 of only 5 states in USA that do not report violations

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.