New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please read.......prayers needed.

hey people......got some sad news this morning. a lady i work with has a niece who was in an accident. she is not a member of this forum but loved her cougar as much as most of us. this weekend she got sideways and rolled it 3 times. she's stable but has a cut from her forehead to the back of her head and 30 staples to go with it. the doctors are worried about two blood clots that she has at the back of her neck. they are apparently the size of grape fruits. hopefully the clots will dissolve and not get to her brain.

the bad side of this is that yes it's two days to christmas, but she's getting married in 9 weeks. her name is Stacie Allen and she's 24 years old.

*update* she will be going into sergery either tomorrow or wed. she is on meds but is awake and talking to ppl. i'm going to get a hugh card and send it to her from all of us.......if you guys want to be included that is. just let me know and i'll put names on it.

keep her in your prayers
Micah

·
Registered
487 Posts
RE:please read.......prayers needed.

daaannnggg
give her my sympathies, i rolled my 1st coug in august. I've been there:cry:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
RE:please read.......prayers needed.

Wow... please let her family know that she has people thinking about her even though we never met her... I hope everything goes well and that maybe they'll receive some good news by Christmas so at least it can be a somewhat happy one.

Julie

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Micah - Just let her know that we are all thinking of her.

·
Registered
450 Posts
hey man you got my prayers. May God be with her and keep her and her family strong, and may God be with her family and friends through this tragedy as a comforter and pillar of strength. you can put my name on it if you want.
<>< Joe Collins ><>

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
It's always nice when people other then our forum post, especially in a time of need!!! Thanks Joe, we appreciate your prayers.

Scott

·
Registered
713 Posts
I haven't had much time lately to check the forums, and now I feel bad about it.

I will definately keep her - and her family and friends - in my prayers and thoughts throughout the holidays, and thereafter. This is a very sad thing to hear, and it is even worse since it's this close to Christmas. I'm sure this is very hard for her family.

Z (jason)

PS~You can put my name on there as well if you would like. "Jason ****lin"

PSS~BAH on this stupid software...incase you don't know my last name it's C0cklin...without the zero of course.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
in my prayers. doesnt matter if your from carolina, germany or pennsylvania, all that matters is that she makes it through. cougars can be replaced, but lives cant, may god bless.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.