New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a link to the contour board where i've just posted:

my problem

if anyone here can offer insight, i would really really appreciate it...

thanks,
uRiDiAN

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Damn man, im sorry about that! Lemme check mine real quick.. Mine is fine. I would suggest if they say it will not work well like this, or if you just want another one, to call joe and ask him what he can do. I hope he will get you another one, or be able to just get you another brass tube.. Dont know how youd get it out of there though..

Im sorry man.

·
Premium Member
7,864 Posts
sorry man I would be so pissed. I think you would be able to tell if it was a fake by looking at the inside though. Aren't they suppose to be really smooth? If anyone installs this let us know what you notice. I know Dan did but it would be nice to get a great deal of input on it.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
black... it SEEMS smooth, but i have nothing to compare it to. and yes... i am "so pissed"

uRiDiAN

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
I looked at mine twice too.. I dont have anything to compare it to so i dont know if its smoother than stock.. But I dont see why they would paint it black if it hasnt gone through the SVT process(extrude hone n stuff). No other car uses a black manifold except the SVT's right??

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if you follow the above link, you get the explaination of why there is no badging...

uRiDiAN

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
nope.

Somebody at ceg was making custom badges like this for the 3.0L conversion guys and such.. I posted a message trying to find this guy, but nobody has answerd yet. I dont even know what I would want on it.. Hmm.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i know i just want the Ford Special Vehicle Team sticker on it... once i actually get an intact one...

uRiDiAN

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.