New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
RIP CougaH
5,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, in an effort to do something special while people are in town for the holidays, we are organizing a meet for the Saturday directly after Christmas, (December 27th).

When: Saturday Dec 27th
Time: 1PM (to get lunch, hang out for a few hours, etc)
Where: Thats what we have to decide still...

We need input into where you guys want to have it, so we have the best turnout SoCal has seen in a while. So lets get some ideas going. As of right now, we have 3 suggestions for areas to have the meet:

-Irvine, at the Dave and Busters in the Spectrum (71 Fortune Ave, Irvine CA)
-Plus is that it is where we have met the past several times we have had meets, but that is also the negative, as we have done it time and time again ;)
-Huntington Beach
-Plus is that it is more central between OC and LA, but Negative is that it is a further drive for the SD people, and we do not have a specified location yet
-Santa Monica
-Plus is that the LA people seem to like this area :shrug:, but Negative is that it is even further North for the SD people, and we do not have a specified location as of yet.

So in this poll vote for the location that you would prefer, although if you vote for either Santa Monica or Huntington Beach, please post an actual location with address etc, so that we have someplace to plan on meeting at.

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
irvine! I wanna dance my ass off :tongue:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Originally posted by: LostRacer
irvine! I wanna dance my ass off :tongue:
LOL only if we find a little Jewish girl to dance with you.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Irvine spectrum, thats my vote! Yardhouse has good food, and the Fox Sports grill rocks you can also reserve rooms there for private parties.

·
Registered
267 Posts
im down for Irvine, Im gonna have to check in on my appartment and pay that rent thing over winter break anyway, so sounds good to me. And hey, you older people can buy me some alchy to load the apartment up with... right? ; )

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
I voted for Santa Monica.....the peir makes for cool pics, there's 3rd street promenade (lots of food :)) and a sweet view to get overhead pics, the beach, rides, and bars :)

But as mentioned in the previous thread, I'm game for anything.

Also, I thought we were going to try for a morning-afternoon meet....(thinking about my flight now....bastards :( ) lol

EDIT: For a meeting place I was thinking Santa Monica Pier, the parking lot on the right It's HUGE.....YOU CAN'T GET LOST lol

·
Registered
168 Posts
I agree with hamill, there's tons of stuff to do at the pier. I don't think anyone will get bored.

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
As long as I can shake my booty :wiggle:

·
Registered
903 Posts
Huntington Beach!!! Close by cheaper parking then Santa Monica Still get good pics, doesn't smell as bad we can go to freds(mexican food place cheap food and drinks and good music and hot witresses and it's on the second floor so you get a view of the beach. There is far less tourists at Huntington beach. It's closer for the sd peeps and myself. and then we can go to cruise down pch and run to top o da world or something else too.

M

·
0 Posts
<tara reid voice from josie and the pussycats> ooohhh shiny clicky buttons..yaaaaaaaa

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Hey robert, you gonna grace us with your presence?

M

·
0 Posts
hell ya, other evo owners are such idiots, you guys are cool and some of you have become friends outside of NECO. i went to an EVO meet and it's like going to a High School Reunion. like a "my car's better than you" contest. i hate that. at least with you guys i KNOW the truth :) sooo just kidding. i dont even visit the EVO boards except to search and get information. and i dont go to meets, they all suck.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I wanna change my vote to Huntington Beach.

·
Registered
414 Posts
It's too bad that everybodies not from san diego, cause I know a real hot spot for pictures. La Jolla Cove.

But my vote is still Irvine.

oh yeah, how old do you have to be to get into dave and busters? 18 or 21?

1 - 20 of 96 Posts