New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Ice I am ashamed of you go clean that thing right now, and who scratched the hell out of your rear bumper

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha shutup clay :rofl: im lazy... and that was a nice rear end mod somebody did for me... they didnt even let me kno who they were... how rude :banghead:

Dan

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its really not as bright as it looks in the pix... it was just extremely bright out today... the fenders arent even painted, still just the white gel coat on them lol i think you said the same thing last time i posted a pic or two on here lol

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Didn't notice the fenders until now. Nice.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Do i see dents on your roof?

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by: KnappstamaN
that is horrible, go clean your ride

if you have nothing positive or constructive to say, dont post...

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im aware, hence why its says after 2k of road grime ewwwwww

the headlights are up for sale... well actually trade... i want a set of 01-02's :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
haha, well... i drive 580 miles each way to go home to jersey and put 1000 on while im home easily... so i can put 2k on my car in like a week or so...

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
white bumpers always remind me of guppies or sandsharks for some reason. :shrug:

Dont feel bad...i havent washed mine since early 2005 :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I must admit, I was braced and ready for a stern flaming for having "evil inside" or "low budget kustoms" (my car club) on my car... yet I get flamed for the car being dirty :shrug:

Dan

1 - 20 of 27 Posts