New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up for a meet round the pittsburgh area. It would have to be on a sunday, but id like to just hang out or whatever for a bit, if ne one is interested, email me or reply back
[email protected]
It dont matter what car u have so if u got a friend bring along, just think us pittsburghers should have a last year meet b4 winter.
Some of u i met at street outlaws im the dude with the laser red cougar with the body kit, just so u know!
Let me hear what u think!!!

Jeff

G

·
hey jeff that sounds good. i didnt get to make it to street outlawz cause the wife had the baby and all. but i can get some of my friends and stuff to come down and hang

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well it looks like a sunday and RLH where do u live again, or where would be good foreveryone to meet up??
Anyone watch the WWE because theres a PPV this sunday maybe somebody wants to meet up and watch it???

Let me know

·
Registered
152 Posts
Well this sunday I work from 6am to 6pm so I dont think I will make it this weekend.
Sence I dont know where everyone is at by pittsburgh Im about 1 hour drive south of pittsburgh about 30min drive to centry III mall

G

·
i live in sharon about 40 minutes from pittsburgh. if you take toll road 60 you can shoot the whole way to my house pretty much. i have no problems coming down there though either. do you want to have it this sunday or next sunday i work this sunday too but not till 10pm but i might be able to take a personal day. if not we can have it the next sunday maybe more people will come. let me know

·
Registered
152 Posts
Well this sunday is out for me I work 12 hour friday, saturday, sunday and I still have to go over somone house to wire up their shead and outside lights.
If you have a meeting next sunday I should beable to make it I just dont know If I will have my 18" rims on due to the snow we have been
getting but I will bring one with me well got to get back to work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.