New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello people,

I currently live in the greater Boston area however, I am looking to move down to Pittsburgh. My question is as following: Does anybody themselves or know of anybody that works in the environmental consulting field. If so, can you give me a couple of leads or at least names of well reputable companies. I currently work for an environmental/geotechnical consulting firm here in Boston and have 4+ years experience. Any help would greatly be appreciated and thank you in advance.

Mikel

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
i don't know of any myself, but a quick peek in the yellow pages under "Environmental Conservation & Ecological Organizations" listed quite a few. There wasn't a category for consulting.

But... nice to see you're moving to a marginally nicer city, personality-wise. :biggrin:

Oh, and if you want to fit in down here, instead of saying "Hey people" you should say "Hey yinz." ;)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh I am all to familiar with the local dialect (i.e. yinz, pop, sweeper, etc.) I went to school 90 miles north of the "Burgh (Allegheny College) and my brother currently lives there. I am looking forward to moving. I am hoping that I am able to get it accomplished by the end of the year. If not then, no more than three months into the new year.

Thanks for the yellow pages look.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Welcome to PA!

Little off the subjuct:

According to the paper the other day:
39000+ single guys and 33000 single women live in Pittsburgh from like the age of 28-35.

If you can find a job, a least the single life is good!

(i'm enjoying mine!!)

Marty

1 - 4 of 4 Posts