New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i didn't bring my cougar this week cause the weather was calling for snow today.....

sooo...... how's everyone's snowman doing

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
It didn't snow today, but last night it rained mud!!

I went to my car around noon, and it looked like someone sprayed my car with muddy water.. Then I went to work, and found out everyone else had that same problem... The news said it was because of the fires from Mexico and California!! The ash and stuff got picked up by the jet stream and carried over here, then it came down as precipitation! That's wild stuff!

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by: Aries
It didn't snow today, but last night it rained mud!!

I went to my car around noon, and it looked like someone sprayed my car with muddy water.. Then I went to work, and found out everyone else had that same problem... The news said it was because of the fires from Mexico and California!! The ash and stuff got picked up by the jet stream and carried over here, then it came down as precipitation! That's wild stuff!
you know i jsut though someone deliberately covered my car in crap.... so i spent like 6$ at the worse coin-op car wash and froze my fingers to get it off.... btw: never use said car wash in Itasca on Devon Rd, near I-290

on another note there are no plans for me to come to chicago during the holidays.... however if the need does come i have to keep my client happy and will stop in for 1-2 days.... if that is the case, unless some serious weather is lurking i'll bring my cougar...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.