New Cougar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
5,851 Posts
Do you have any pictures of the actual cd player, and not a stock photo? I've been looking for a cd player for my svt contour.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have any pictures of the actual cd player, and not a stock photo? I've been looking for a cd player for my svt contour.

The rest of the unit is still installed in my car, but I can get some shots of that removed too if interested.

·
Banned
5,851 Posts
Picture don't work. Arn't you supposed to have a picture with your screen name by the item your selling anyway? I'm really interested in this, my svt contour has like the 1st aftermarket cd player that was ever made in it. :rofl:

·
Administrator
11,479 Posts
He's linking to his eBay listing. You buy it and have a problem, deal with it through eBay.

Only if you're listing it just on here do you need a photo w/the item. Craigslist doesn't really count since that's a local listing service. But we haven't had that come up yet.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OH, my bad..didn't mean for the mix-up, i'm new at this..

and yes it's listed on ebay- i just received my first bid on it yesterday. there's a couple days left so feel free to outbid but besides that it's already been claimed.. sorry again for the confusion on my part.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.