New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys, we are shooting for the sky here.

I want to see the WHOLE crew together one last time at the Pike before the nights get too cold. Pending weather (Katrina may kick our butts this weekend with rain/wind).

This is who I want to see Friday night:

tr0nic (myself, DUH!)
maddog
babygurlracing
bobkabob
jjrod
vodfan
fire
locogringo
cougar4u2c
streetfame
cougarxr02

For those old enough, and willing... I am thinking about hitting the bars in hartford afterwards - i'd love to have a couple people to go with me, going alone sucks!

People confirmed to go:
tr0nic
cougar4u2c
fire
locogringo
cougarxr02
bobkabob
vodfan
eurocrisp
subnoiserat

·
Registered
247 Posts
illl b there i think but imma bring my beer 2 home depot bars r a rip offf and the alll mighty jacket lol

·
Registered
247 Posts
home depot i love nissans lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am definitely going. Hopefully I will have my SVT UIM and SVT throttle body installed today. I bought it a couple of days ago had to clean it and let it sit. Yesterday I spray painted it gloss black to make it look new again. I will post pics once I get it on.

·
Registered
853 Posts
first of all i'd like to say:

I'm back suckers! Well at least for today (i'm in the W. Hartford uconn library with Chun Mei :) )... wheres my computer tim?

I dont know if ill be there... on wednesday i broke my foot at work and it sucks to walk... it's all wrapped up now and i refused crutches... id say how i did it, but its too embarassing... we'll just say 4lb sledge for now :flushed:

HEY ALL! I got a new job working at Suburban Kia, in Vernon CT... well i was working there up untill the 'incident'... i'll be back on tuesday come hell or high water! f you doctor man... 8-10 days my ass

So i guess everythings going as it should for me :biggrin:

·
Registered
247 Posts
well guysssss aka the crew of us that meet at the pike every weekend its soooo much funnn i love it such fun fun fun time next week hahaha something thing

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.