New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a word of advice...do not get both of your nipples pierced at the same time! they hurt, I got them two days ago and they kill when u move them...

but anywayz i'm iknda messed up right now so i wont remenber what i wrote so goodbye for now NECO is cool and ok college is cool hope everyone is doing good i haven't talked to people in a while so just keeep in touch and i'll talk to everyone later...

-FiRe-

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Hope school is going well. Nice to hear you're mutilating yourself and enjoying it. ;)
Take care.:wave:

Ann:)

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
words of advise:

1: do not use anything other than a warm saltwater solution to clean them(or any piercing for that matter). by saltwater i mean maybe like half a spoonful or LESS salt(sea salt) for 8oz water(no saltier than your tears). anything else could be too harsh for cleaning. there is such a thing as overcleaning. :)

let the piercings soak in the saltwater. if you have to, hold the cup or whatnot firmly against the skin. let the water gently soak away the "crusties".

2: don't touch! don't put dirty fingers on something that needs to be clean. also, don't pick the crusties off. this can damage the skin and leave scars/irritate the skin, etc..

3: no licking! saliva is bad. refrain from having a mouth on em for at least a month.

4: your clothing will irritate them. i know, i have them. clothing moving against them hurts! to ease this, gently put a bandaid over each one. this will hold them in place and keep them away from the clothing.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Originally posted by: vodfan
words of advise:

1: do not use anything other than a warm saltwater solution to clean them(or any piercing for that matter). by saltwater i mean maybe like half a spoonful or LESS salt(sea salt) for 8oz water(no saltier than your tears). anything else could be too harsh for cleaning. there is such a thing as overcleaning. :)

let the piercings soak in the saltwater. if you have to, hold the cup or whatnot firmly against the skin. let the water gently soak away the "crusties".

2: don't touch! don't put dirty fingers on something that needs to be clean. also, don't pick the crusties off. this can damage the skin and leave scars/irritate the skin, etc..

3: no licking! saliva is bad. refrain from having a mouth on em for at least a month.

4: your clothing will irritate them. i know, i have them. clothing moving against them hurts! to ease this, gently put a bandaid over each one. this will hold them in place and keep them away from the clothing.

:thumbsup:
DR. VOD
True words from the professional of piercings.;)

Sassy:evil:

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Originally posted by: JScullin
How do I care for my Prince Albert?
a prince albert is actually VERY easy to care for. you can practically just leave it alone. everytime you pee it will be cleaned.... you see, urine is sterile to your own body, so don't go taking someone elses pee and.........

anyway, no contact with [others] bodily fluids for at least a month, maybe more. which means wrap it up everytime. rough sexual encounters are also not recommended as they can irritate the piercing, which=you being more sore than you should be.

enjoy.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Damn, I was using someone else pee! no wonder!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanx for the advice vod...no licking for 1 month?!?!?!?!? damn cuz this girl is comming over tuesday with hers pierced and we were going to have a nipple party lol

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
damned college kids and your random acts of stupidity!!!1 where do i sign up!!! heheheheh ... but fire.. arent you parents gonna kick your ass??

·
Registered
408 Posts
I had both my nips done and my naval in the same visit. I was sore for a little while but it's all cool now :) Don't ask about havin the tongue done ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts