New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks real good! NIce originality. Some 18" or 19" wheels would set it off well! keep the pics coming.

Great job!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
one of the nicest looking paintjobs if not the best on a cougar. keep it up!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
tight a$$ ride mine i love the paint job the finish on it is amzing must have been a good paint place becuz its got the mirror finish that is extremly hard to get and it looks like its got lots of clear on it cuz u can see the ground without and distortiion tight ride get some new shoes on that tho peace out

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! that car is amazing! One of the best I've seen so far! I don't even think your close to done! Keep up the awesome job. Your car is hot.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
wow:bowdown:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Paint looks great. I hope that when I get my car repainted it turns out half that good. :bowdown::thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
I'm not into the low rider scene at all and thats what the marbling paintjob reminds me of... it's not my thing but its different... I like the stripe though...

BTW - about 1/2 of your pictures had broken links on the page...

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Originally posted by: ND4SPD
geez... hurts my eyes! heh, i had a hard time telling what i was looking at - i guess its something ya gotta see in person to REALLY appreciate :)

looks good though!

I agree. I want to see it in person!!!!!!!!!!! Looks hawt! I was confused for a little while and then I ended up staring and one of the pics for like 10 mins trying to figure out what was going on.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
378 Posts
This car was just finished this past weekend and these pics dont even come close to doing this paint job justice. In person it is absolutly amazing. It drives your eyes nutz lookin at.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Originally posted by: RichieRich1023
This car was just finished this past weekend and these pics dont even come close to doing this paint job justice. In person it is absolutly amazing. It drives your eyes nutz lookin at.
I believe ya.
I don't even want to know what it's like trying to view these pics over a dialup, with the trouble I'm having viewing them from work.
I'd definitely love to see this paint in person though. I love that affect.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts