New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like I mentioned before, my uncle lives in OKC and is a photographer, he said that he would take all the pictures we wanted for nothing. We can have each person and their car, a group of cars whatever we want. The pics are taken with a 7MP or higher( i cant remember) camera. Let me know if you have anymore ideas or suggestions.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Originally posted by: CrAzYbEeRgUy
wet t-shirt?
You first.

That would be hella cool. Edge and I went and took pics this weekend and there are some really good spots...But the garage dick head kicked us out of there so I don tthink we will be able to get pics there, I wish we could cause it is a reallly good back drop, but there are some more spots avail. that I know of.

The garage:

Or the Lake and Dock:

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Damn, 7MP...
Any idea on the brand/model? Figures that I'm going to be still riding in 4x4 mode for at least awhile longer. I think a nice photo shoot at the lake would be good stuff.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not sure of the specs of the cam but he uses it for all of his work. We can go anywhre you guys like. He has some ideas for backgrounds that would be cool.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Who's silver coug? Is it lowered? If so with what springs?

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: JRJOHNKC
Who's silver coug? Is it lowered? If so with what springs?
it was edgecats but was sold to brandon(lives in indiana) it was lowered, b&g iirc

1 - 9 of 9 Posts