New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Looks cool. As long as you like how it sounds, that's all that matters.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
looks very nice, wish I had the trunk space for a setup like that and my golf clubs

G

·
Looks nice, very nice. I can't wait to see it in person tomorrow. How do all the neons look, btw?

G

·
Brandon I have a custom setup in my trunk and I have learned u can fit 2 sets of golf clubs in our back seat

·
Registered
604 Posts
I agree with Nick, it looks much much better with those covers on. Very nice!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Looks pretty clean! Nice job. I don't plan to get quite that fancy, though. I figure, better to aim the sub(s) up at the rear window. The bass will reflect off the glass and hit you right in the back of the head. I plan on making the hatch "lid" into a grille for the subs facing up in the back. My amps are old-school and ugly, so I'll hide them against the rear seats. I don't really like the idea of losing the spare, either. Maybe the box I build will allow mw to grab the spare if neccessary. For me, sound quality is more improtant than cargo space. Hopefully, my design will provide me with both. I'll send guys pictures when it's done....

·
Registered
733 Posts
looks tight, if u dont mind me asking how much would this cost, normally.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.