New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 285 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pics of Us!!

I don't know if this will get deleted or not, but since JAMallott's thread was getting so much feedback I thought we should start a thread to show what everyone looks like. Delete if you must.

Me and my wife Jennifer

My mini-me Christian

The cougar

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
did you remove the canards? i dont see em! haha. looks good man. you need a funny hat on though!

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
Think it'd be interesting to see everyone on here. So i took a quick pic. Also have a pic of new rims finally, they actually look pretty cool in that pic.

*Edit* I don't know how to post pics in the thread itself. :( I totally messed up my thread above so I had to create a new one. :shrug:

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
The Car... ( this picture featured in the Speed, Style, Sound magazine on page 15 of the Feb, 2004 issue )

The Legend...

The Wifey ( also known as LadyX and the girl at the CF2K3 registration booth )

The Wifey helping me mod me car

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Originally posted by: FastCat2002
I don't know if this will get deleted or not, but since JAMallott's thread was getting so much feedback I thought we should start a thread to show what everyone looks like. Delete if you must.

Me and my wife Jennifer

My mini-me Christian

The cougar

Christian is a cool name, My son is named Christian after his Great grandfather. Very old school. I think they named people Christian before there was Christopher. I am not sure. But we tell everyone not to call him Chris. Thats not allowed.. Since my name is Chris. I didn't want any Jr's.

Attached is the only pic I have at work.

[GnuLoCo]

Attachments

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
From left to right: me, slurpee, MetallicaCougs, shak, rista, BleedBlue81

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Couple Pictures:

This was taken At halloween last year, but it's the only picture i have with the new Coug. I DON"T ususally dress like this :)

GMK and i at fest, with the Poor beat Cougar still lil bits of Duct tape everywhere :(

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
Originally posted by: Ariadne
Couple Pictures:

This was taken At halloween last year, but it's the only picture i have with the new Coug. I DON"T ususally dress like this :)
...thats a shame :naughty: :wiggle: hehehh! j/k :tongue:

1 - 20 of 285 Posts