1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
looks tight!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
i like that. one thing i'd do a lil different is have the cougar heads either pointed towards each other or away from each other. but those look good non the less.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
wow, those look sweet. but after a while it would annoy me that the heads are not that centered. theres more space on the bottom of the heads than the top.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
they look good but i think the heads look a little off-centered. on the tach, the circle should be moved down and to the right. and the speedo should be moved straight down.

most people probly wouldnt notice this, but being a symmetrical-perfectionist-freak as i am, it jumped out to me.

they still look hott and definitely add to the car

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
I am guessing this pics were taken during install - cus either your car is extremely frozen (negative temp) and losing lots of gas (below empty)

looks good though - would have been hot if the cougars were facing each other

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the comments guys. I had to remove the needles to do the install, and when I took the pic the car was off but the headlights were on so the gauges would glow, thats why the gas and temp needles are way down. Wierd but I never noticed the heads being off center until I read your comments and checked the pics. They do look off center in the pics but not in the car. Mabey the angle I took the pics from or something. And you can get red indiglos, kinda. If you get indiglos with red faces they will light up a reddish color. Thanks again guys, and look for more mods in near future.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Look pretty good imo :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Looks tight, but you need to push the temp/gas needles further on. There are little bump stops underneath near the shaft that keep them from going that far with the key off. Just dont push too hard or they'll drag and wont be able to move at all.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts