·
So its begun.....
16,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Look mah, no pipes in my arse!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
looks good, just wanna hear it now, but were u planning on get ground effects?

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Thats pretty sweet :thumbsup:

·
So its begun.....
16,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its a MagnaFlow muffler, it gives the Coug astrong sound whilst still pullng well.
I have a few pics of the car on http://lostracer.cougardb.com. I'll get some more this weekend. It sounds great. There is a little work that needs to be done on the outter edges of the tip. At cruising speeds when I'm barely on the gas it makes a rattling sound. I took it to the shop today to have it checked out and we found that the way the edges are bent that hit the inside of the tip at a particular vibration. So I'm gooing to try to bend them out some.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Copy cat!! j/j! Is that the Challenger or aftermarket Camaro tip? Looks sweet. Do you enjoy the exhaust being right behind your head now?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
ok now I understand what you were telling me you did.

I like it

·
So its begun.....
16,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mindtrip- Its actually a Magna Flow Camaro tip. Sounds very nice to me :thumbsup: And as far as being a copycat goes, oh well,better me than the next person. :)

Hamann-Anytime! I sill gotta scope out your bag setup ;)

Brandy- LOL! justt read the sig. but you omitted my answer :disgust:. You'll get to see the car next week :)

·
RIP CougaH
5,269 Posts
Ahh you finally got it, looks pretty tight :thumbsup:

So what time should we set up the appointment for you to come over to clear my driveway with your new leaf blower?

·
So its begun.....
16,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by: DEVIOUSDEV
Ahh you finally got it, looks pretty tight :thumbsup:

So what time should we set up the appointment for you to come over to clear my driveway with your new leaf blower?
As soon as you remove that corpse, oops I mean cougar out of the way ;)

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
hey good job its always cool to see some new stuff like that....i'm kinda curious about the sound too :) ...now you should get a rear ground effect to cover up the naked undercarrage back there tho

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Originally posted by: ChenZhen
hey good job its always cool to see some new stuff like that....i'm kinda curious about the sound too :) ...now you should get a rear ground effect to cover up the naked undercarrage back there tho
i agree, but it looks hot!

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
That would be SO hot if you ran it through a WW sideskirt, ala Viper or Saleen. :cool:

·
So its begun.....
16,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by: EdgeCat
That would be SO hot if you ran it through a WW sideskirt, ala Viper or Saleen. :cool:
That sounds like a plan.. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts