New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
That's of the hizzle-fo-shizzle my nizzle!!!!

Looks clean, and a great location for it!

Can't wait to see pics of it when it's all done.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
that TV is gonna be HUGE!!!! looks really good though man. nice work! it looks like its gonna limit your visibility of the road by like 15% lol.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no i set it up on the dash its actully only a centimeter taller then the big round part , cept u cant tell since the dash is angle downward and the tv will be perfectly straight up it looks much better in person the tv is only a 7inch widescreen monitor i will take some pics once i get the other part of the dash put back in once i paint it and wetsand/buff it n u will see

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
haha, i believe you man. cant wait to see it finihed!

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
very good looking glass :)

FYI - this has been done before and has been done plenty of times with flip out units as well..

that's what I have done.... it's a good location.... until the sun starts shinning :( can't see sh!t

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i know its been done but i love the location directly in the center of the car i dont care bout the sun since my car wont be driving cept to and from shows but mostly it will be trailored to most farther shows, but yes i know this isnt the first time this was done but its all good i just wanted to do this

1 - 9 of 9 Posts