New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Looks really hot!! The set up ummmm.... looks like someone else i know..... haha.... only suggestion is to slam the thing now... I hate wheel gap!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks alot guys:).
i was selling it to come up with money, but then a miracle happened.
thank god cause i love my cougar.
i would love to drop it but i'm already scraping when i go into driveways:mad:

·
Registered
540 Posts
You just need to figure out what you can and can not clear with the SW front... and secondly you have to ALWAYS take things on a very WIDE angle.....

·
Registered
656 Posts
I really like the exhaust. That's the same setup I have been wanting to do for a while now. I really like the look of the mufflers and tailpipes as one unit, very slick.

What kind of mufflers are those? What is the diameter?? I really like the 6" diam. muffler, but I think it might be too big????

Let me know. Very nice car.

L

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
not a fan of the wing, but other than that, the car looks great...very clean :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
will housecat, the mufflers are ractive part#-MT618 seamless round. they are about 6" .i think? maybe a little bigger and they fit in perfactly. and rastaman, i do agree with you on the wing. but when i had everything else i was waiting on a WW high rise spoiler but the performance shop i was dealing with
keep telling me 2 weeks,2 weeks will after about 6 weeks i said the hell with it and took what he had in the shop
:banghead:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
yeah, i have the ww high rise ;)
i actually got a REALLY good deal on ebay...$120 US, plus $10 shipping...of i had to get it shipped to michigan and pick it up from there, but it was well worth it...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts